Product Plan Overview
Safe Travels Multinational Trip Protection is a trip cancellation, interruption and travel delay plan for any Non US Citizens up to age 79, traveling outside their home country (and not coming to the USA) for 5 days up to a maximum of 180 days. Rates are based on insured trip amount, age, and medical plan maximum. Maximum trip amount is $25,000. This plan is not available to US Citizens.View Brochure
Please review the individual product plan inclusions and information below. Click on any heading and the information will display below.
- Trip Cancellation 100% of the Insured Trip Cost -$250 up to $25,000
- Trip Interruption 150% of the Insured Trip Cost $375 to $37,500
- Travel Delay - $100 for the first complete 12 hour period of delay
- Missed Connection - up to $1,000
- Lost Passport up to $250 per person
Medical Benefit Options: $50,000, $100,000, $250,000, $500,000 to $1,000,000 (some ages restrictions apply)
Medical Deductible: $0 Medical
Primary Benefits: We will pay Accident and Sickness Medical Expenses up to the Maximum Benefit as outlined in the Schedule of Benefits and after each Insured satisfies any Deductible, without regard to any other Health Care Plan benefits payable for the Insured. We will pay these benefits without regard to any Coordination of Benefits provision in any other Health Care Plan.
Eligibility: for Non-US Citizens while traveling outside their Home Country, but not visiting or leaving from the United States. It can provide coverage for you, your spouse/domestic partner/traveling companion(s) and dependent children/grandchildren.
- 100% of eligible medical expenses up to the policy maximum chosen
- Covers doctor visits, x-rays, labs, prescriptions, hospital, surgery, ambulance
- Emergency medical treatment of pregnancy up to $2,500
- Mental or nervous disorders up to $2,500
- Physiotherapy/Chiropractic $50 per visit per day up to 10 visits
- Dental treatment - for injury or emergency alleviation of pain - up to $500
- Refund of Premium If you are not satisfied for any reason, you may return your certificate within 10 days after plan payment. When so returned, the certificate is void from the beginning. Return the certificate to the Plan Administrator. If You do this, we will refund Your premium paid provided You have not filed a claim under the Policy and you have not left on your Covered Trip. If there is a claim in process or has been previously paid then Policy will be deemed as 100% non-refundable. After the 10-day “free- look” period, the payment for this plan is nonrefundable.
- Emergency Evacuation up $2,000,000
- Political Evacuation $25,000
- Repatriation of Remains up to $1,000,000
- 24-Hour Worldwide Assistance Services
- Claims are paid in US Dollars
“Pre-Existing Condition” means a condition of the Insured, or Traveling Companion, or Your and/or Traveling Companion’s Family Member or Your Business Partner regardless of the cause of the condition 1. for which medical advice, diagnosis, care or treatment was recommended or received within the 180 day period before the Covered Person’s coverage became effective under the Policy; 2.manifested itself, became acute or exhibited symptoms which would have caused one to seek diagnosis, care or treatment; 3.required taking prescribed drugs or medicine, unless the condition for which the prescribed drug or medicine is taken remains controlled without any change in the required prescription within the last 90 days. This exclusion is waived if the coverage is purchased no later than 30 days after the final Trip payment.
- Home Country/Follow Me Home - With Restrictions - Please contact Trawick
- Athletic Sport for listed sports ONLY
- AD&D upgrade to $1,000,000