Product Plan Overview
Covers US CITIZENS/US RESIDENTS ONLY for Trips within the USA and Abroad COVID-19 EXPENSES are covered and treated as any other sickness Trip Cancellation: Up to a Maximum of $15,000 Maximum Trip Length 90 Days Optional: Cancel for Any Reason - 75% of Non-Refundable Trip Cost (Not available in all states) Trip Interruption 150% of Trip Cost Limit Trip Delay Minimum Delay 12 hours; Maximum Limit $1,000 ($200 per day). Missed Connection (Cruise and Tour Departures) Minimum Delay 3 hours; Maximum Limit $1,000 Emergency Accident & Sickness Medical Expense (secondary coverage) $150,000 Medical Evacuation / Repatriation $1,000,000 Baggage / Personal Effects Maximum $2,000 Baggage - Per Article Limit $200 Combined Article (see list) $500 Baggage Delay (12 hours – Outward Journey) Minimum Delay 12 hours; Maximum Limit $400 24-Hour AD&D $10,000 Common Carrier AD&D $25,000 Property Damage $5,000 24/7 Non-Insurance Assistance Service- Included Optional: Collision Damage Waiver $50,000 Not available in NY or TX Optional Coverage may not be available in some states. See links for details
Please review the individual product plan inclusions and information below. Click on any heading and the information will display below.
- Covers US CITIZENS/US RESIDENTS for Trips within the USA and Abroad
- Trip Cancellation- Trip Cost: Up to a Maximum of $15,000 - Maximum Trip Length 90 Days
- Trip Interruption 150% of Trip Cost Limit
- Trip Delay Minimum Delay 12 hours; Maximum Limit $1,000 ($200 per day)
- Missed Connection (Cruise and Tour Departures) Minimum Delay 3 hours; Maximum Limit $1,000
- Emergency Accident & Sickness Medical Expense (secondary coverage) $150,000
- Medical Evacuation / Repatriation $1,000,000
- Baggage / Personal Effects Maximum $2,000 (per article limits apply)
- Baggage Delay (12 hours – Outward Journey) Minimum Delay 12 hours; Maximum Limit $400
- 24-Hour AD&D $10,000 Common Carrier AD&D $25,000
- Property Damage $5,000
- Travel Assistance Services
- Optional: Rental Car Damage $50,000 (Not available to residents of NY or TX)
- Optional: Cancel for Any Reason Up to 75% of Non-Refundable Trip Cost (Not available to residents of NY or WA)
TEN DAY FREE LOOK you may cancel this Policy by giving Trawick International written notice of cancellation on the earlier of: (a) 10 days from the date your policy is purchased; or (b) prior to your scheduled departure date. If you do this, We will refund your premium paid provided you have not filed a claim under this Policy. The date of purchase is counted as day 1. After 10 days or if the trip has started, the premium is non-refundable.
Some benefits may not be available in some states. Rates are based on the state where you live.
EMERGENCY EVACUATION & REPATRIATION OF REMAINS We will pay, up to the Plan maximum any reasonable charges for Emergency Medical Evacuation required by a Physician, for a covered injury or sickness, to the closest adequate medical facility using the most direct and economical conveyance and route possible. All evacuations and repatriations must be arranged and authorized by the Assistance Company.
PRE-EXISTING MEDICAL CONDITION EXCLUSION WAIVER The 60 day Pre-Existing Conditions Exclusion found in this Plan is waived if coverage is purchased within 14 days of your initial payment/deposit when you purchase coverage for the full amount of your trip and you are medically able to travel on your effective date.
OPTIONAL RENTAL CAR DAMAGE: We will reimburse you for The cost of repairs and rental charges imposed by the rental company while the car is being repaired or The Actual Cash Value of the car or the Maximum Benefit. An Insured must be a licensed driver and listed on the rental car agreement in order for coverage to apply. Not covered: Rentals of trucks, campers, trailers, off-road or four-wheel drive vehicles, motor bikes, motorcycles, recreational vehicles or Exotic Vehicles; Any Loss that occurs if You are in violation of the rental agreement; Failure to report the Loss to the proper local authorities and the rental car company; Damage to any other vehicle, structure or person as a result of a covered Loss. (Not available for residents of NY or TX)
OPTIONAL CANCEL FOR ANY REASON - CFAR We will reimburse you for the percentage of the prepaid, forfeited, non-refundable Payments or Deposits you paid for your Trip shown on the Confirmation of Coverage If you cancel your Trip for any reason not otherwise covered by this Certificate. (Not available for residents of NY or WA)